Our article is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) diagnosis with a history of more than 3,000 years old which was originated and developed in China. Under TCM, there are range of practices that covers various forms of acupuncture, dietary therapy, herbal medicine, moxibustion, and physical exercise.
The main purpose of our article is to reveal the important of our blood circulatory system, how to analyze the condition of our blood circulation and how to improve or treat it. As we all will agree, disruption in blood circulatory system is the main cause of many diseases or illnesses, eg. Stroke, Heart Diseases, Thrombosis, Skin Diseases, Chronic Pain and many more.
Our article consists of 3 main sections:-
1. Introduction - Brief explanation on the important terms and basic principle on how TCM and blood circulatory system works in order to understand our TCM DIY diagnosis.
2. Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Diagnosis via TCM - Accepted and Approved by TCM practitioners
3. Natural and Organic Remedies - Ways to improve the qi flow or blood circulatory system through DIY methods and a proven organic remedy with amazing results with overwhelming health testimonials.
Qi is the crucial factor in TCM that can be interpreted as life force or vital energy that flows within us. Everything in the world is made up of qi, including the physical body and the feelings a person has. Followers and practitioners of TCM believe that to be balanced in life and free from physical or mental health issues, a person must have balanced qi. Qi energy is used to moves blood and if there are qi stagnation it will also means there are blood stagnation.
Human biological system have the natural abilities to treat most of our diseases, illnesses or injuries when our blood or qi circulation function at the optimum level. The blood circulatory system delivers nutrients and oxygen to and waste from all cells in the body. A Healthy Immune System that have sufficient nutrients and oxygen can produce the necessary amount of immune or white blood cells to any destinations that need attention for recoveries. Similar to an analogy "To extinguish a Fire, the Water and Hose need to operate at the optimum level". Fire represent Illnesses, Water represent Blood and Nutrients and Hose represent the Vessels.
Blood Stasis (BS) is a concept in TCM, described as a slowing or pooling of the blood due to a disruption of heart qi. Blood stasis is also described by practitioners of TCM in terms of qi deficiency and qi stagnation.
In a simple term under Western definition, Blood Stasis defined as blood clot or blockage in the circulation system.
Causes of bad blood circulation, such as:
- Smoking: Chemicals damage your blood vessels, putting you at a higher risk of atherosclerosis.
- High Blood Pressure: When your blood is pushing against your blood vessel walls with a lot of force, it can weaken them. This makes it harder for blood to move through them.
- Atherosclerosis: Plaque (which contains fat and cholesterol) piles up inside your arteries, limiting blood flow.
- High LDL (low-density lipoprotein) or "Bad" Cholesterol: When your body has too much LDL cholesterol, the LDL cholesterol can build up on the walls of your blood vessels. This buildup is called “plaque.” As your blood vessels build up plaque over time, the insides of the vessels narrow. This narrowing blocks blood flow to and from your heart and other organs. When blood flow to the heart is blocked, it can cause stroke, heart diseases and more.
- Diabetes: Having too much glucose in your blood can harm your blood vessels.
- Obesity: Having obesity can put you at risk for medical problems that slow down your blood flow, such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
2. Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Diagnosis Via TCM
Our TCM diagnosis is not a substitute for any medical diagnosis on specific medical conditions. We would recommend that you consult your doctor for a second opinion.
Above is the self-explanatory diagram based on TCM diagnosis accepted and approved by TCM practitioners by observing the blood vessels under the tongue called lingual frenulum to determine the condition of the qi or blood circulation.
Picture 1, A Healthy Circulatory System
Picture 2, The emerging of the dark blood vessel is an early sign of disruption of qi or blood circulation developing that need to take early precautions
Picture 3, Bloated darken blood vessels is a sign of a severe disruption of qi or blood circulation that need immediate action
Picture 4, Darken blood vessels converged in the middle is a sign of various disruption of qi or blood circulation that need monitoring
Examples of blood vessels stages under the Tongue
Symptoms of poor circulation
- Muscles that hurt or feel weak when you walk.
- A “pins and needles” sensation on your skin.
- Pale or blue skin color.
- Cold fingers or toes.
- Chest pain.
- Veins that bulge.
Do regular inspection on your blood vessels under the tongue and aware of the above symptoms from time to time are important to access the condition of your circulatory system so that actions can be taken before the condition become severe.
You can use your mobile phone camera by switching to the front mode with the lighting on to take a picture of your blood vessels under the tongue. Then compare your picture with the pictures in the diagram and access which one of the pictures is similar or close to yours.
Not to worry if you are not sure how to analyze your picture, you can contact us for our Free TCM Consultation. Make sure your picture is clear with good lighting showing the blood vessels under the tongue.
3. Natural and Organic Remedies
Natural ways to improve blood circulation are exercises, drink lots of water, manage stress, healthy diet, stop smoking, cut back on alcohol, stop or reduce long-term medication.
Here we would like to recommend a proven organic remedy that proven to exhibit amazing results on improving our qi or blood circulatory system with overwhelming success stories in treating and averting many diseases.
The organic product is called Century Organic Tea which had earned the title as a Miracle Super Supplement by locals after experiencing many Amazing Health Benefits. Click below to Learn More or Buy Now.
One of The Customer Testimonial Quote
One of The Customer Testimonial Quote
Worry about the negative side effect of the medication, I started the Century Organic Tea... To my surprise the blood vessels under my tongue had improved drastically after slightly more than a month. Seeing the improvement, I went for another check-up and to my joy, I found that my “Bad” cholesterol, blood sugar level and blood pressure have improved significantly. Thank you to the author of the TCM diagnosis article that helps me to avert severe diseases and to avoid long term medication that are costly besides the negative side effects. Happy that I do not need to change my normal diet and lifestyles.”